Facebook Live Formula for Creating Endless Leads
Everything You Need to Know to Get Results
You're a mom, and you're also a business owner. If you're here it's because you want to use Facebook Live videos to create endless leads, BUT you don't have a ton of time to sift through all of the none-sense that is out there to figure out how to do it effectively.
The Simple Facebook Live Formula is designed to help you no matter where you are in your Facebook Live journey. We take you through how to plan for a Facebook Live, Going Live with our Magical Video Template and then what to do after you go live to maximize your efforts and create endless leads.
Let's play a little game called "Have you Ever." This course is for you if ANY of these scenarios resonate with you,... have you ever...
- ...wished you had a secret formula to know exactly what to say in your videos?
- ...wanted to know how to make high quality videos on a shoestring budget?
- ...felt stuck because you run out of ideas for your Facebook Live videos?
- ...been at a loss for words on your videos?
- ...been upset because everyone seems to be hopping OFF of your videos?
- ...felt like you are reinventing the wheel every time you go live?
- ...felt ill-prepared for making a video?
- ...felt like Facebook Live just isn't for you?
- ...wondered how other people have success with Facebook Live but not you?
- ...been too nervous to even do a Facebook Live!?
- ...wanted more leads than you know what to do with?
If you answered yes to any of those questions then you will find great value in this course! Through this course you will learn how to:
- Get in front of the camera with confidence
- Know exactly what to say
- Create endless content
- Save time in content creation
- Have the right tools to look professional without spending a ton
You'll go through step-by-step video and audio tutorials, and detailed how-to material. Plus, get bonus worksheets and checklists to ensure you are totally ready to launch your Facebook Live videos.
" Through all the noise of social media, I keep coming back to Jamie time and time again. This girl gets it. She’s kind, real & authentic. She delivers tips and techniques that really work. She communicates concepts in a way that makes you feel “I can do this!”, very logical and strategic in her delivery. When I first started Network Marketing 3 years ago, I remember meeting Jamie, in my first year, she was a breath of fresh air to a beginner still learning and even now as a professional wanting to take it to the next level."
- Dena Soliman, Representative with Monat
" Jamie's style of training is so impactful, because it's not just theories, it's tried and true practices. Things she has tested and know that they work.I love her straightforward approach and step by step instruction. No fluff here people, as her tips and practices will have you moving forward in your business!She leaves nothing out and is always bringing cutting edge strategies.Her heart for people and desire to help others succeed is a quality that stands out and makes her a fabulous trainer and leader!"
- Hannah Whiteman, Representative with Modere
You already know the tremendous value of reaching your audience on Facebook - you just wish someone had the magic formula for coming up with content, and actually creating leads!!
If so, you're in the right place. 🙌
THIS COURSE was created with you in mind.
It provides you with tried and true invaluable strategies and tips to create dynamite Facebook live videos. This course is a go-at-your-own-pace course. That means you can come back to it again and again.
The videos, audio and worksheets re-enforce the information to make sure you can pick it up quickly and start implementing it in your business right away.
Get started now!
Jamie Lee is a wife, mom and entrepreneur. She loves connecting with other moms and sharing passionately on the topics of family, health, faith and working at home.
She has been working from home since 2009 and generated six successful ventures.
When she's not writing or connecting, she enjoys reading, hiking, watching movies with her family, game time with the kids and traveling.